City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Chip Seal Program
The following streets are scheduled to be chip sealed this week (weather dependent):
- Sunday Jun 7: Patterson Road from 24 ½ Road to 1st Street
- Monday June 8: South Camp from Broadway to Rimrock Road
- Tuesday June 9: 22 Road from Hwy 6&50 to H ¼ Road
- H Road from 22 Road to 21 ½ Road
- Wednesday June 10: 23 Road from Hwy 6&50 to H ¼ Road
- G Road from 23 Road to 25 Road
- Expect possible short term street closures resulting in moderate traffic delays
- Alternate route advised
Asphalt Overlay Program
This week’s activities will include the following (weather dependent):
Concrete Removal and Replacement / Manhole Adjustments:
- Foresight Circle Area
- Mariposa Dr. – Monument Rd. to Ridges Blvd.
- 27 Rd and B Rd – B ¼ Rd. to Clymer Dr.
- Legends Way – Patterson Rd. to Grand Falls Dr.
- Grand Falls Dr. – Pacino Way to Grand Cascade Way
- 28 ½ Rd – Grand Falls Dr. to N. End of Pavement
- N. Grandeur Ct. – 28 ½ Rd. to W. End of Pavement
- Traffic Delays can be expected.
- Rolling Lane Closures will be utilized
Alley Improvement Project from 10th Street to 11th Street between Ute Avenue and Pitken Avenue
- 11th Street will be closed to thru traffic
- No alley access
- Anticipated completion – Late July
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Hwy 340 and Colonial Drive (Monument Village Entrance), Left Turn Lane Project – Mesa County
- Expect alternating one lane traffic and delays during work hours
- Pedestrian access will remain on north side of Hwy 340
- Anticipated Completion – Late June
Contact: Greg LeBlanc, Sr. Assistant to the City Manager 970-244-1557 or firstname.lastname@example.org