City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Riverfront at Dos Rios Phase 2 Project (8/17/20 to 6/17/21)
- Be aware of construction activities around the bicycle playground, access to the bike park from Riverside Parkway will remain open during construction.
- The existing asphalt surface of Riverside Drive, south of Hale Avenue, has been permanently removed. No vehicle access shall be allowed south of Hale.
- Riverfront Trail may be closed at times. Follow well-marked detour around construction activities.
Annual Leaf Removal Program and Tree Limb Clean-Up – City Wide
- Please slow down and use caution in areas where City Crews are working
- Anticipated Completion – Mid December
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
E Road Reconstruction between 31 Road and 32 Road – Mesa County
- Expect full road closures with a well-marked detour route at various locations
- Resident access will be maintained
- Alternate route advised
- Work hours: Monday thru Saturday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Anticipated completion: September 2021
Contact: Greg LeBlanc, Sr. Assistant to the City Manager 970-244 1557 email@example.com