City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Riverfront at Dos Rios Phase 2 Project (8/17/20 to 6/17/21)
- Be aware of construction activities around the bicycle playground, access to the bike park from Riverside Parkway will remain open during construction.
- The existing asphalt surface of Riverside Drive, south of Hale Avenue, has been permanently removed. No vehicle access shall be allowed south of Hale.
- The River Front Trail: expect detours around construction activities.
1st Street Sewer Line Replacement from Pitkin Avenue to Grand Avenue
- All traffic will be shifted over to the south bound lanes of 1st Street
- One lane traffic each direction 24/7 for the duration of project
- Business access will remain open
- Anticipated completion – Mid November
Annual Leaf Removal Program and Tree Limb Clean-Up – City Wide
- Please slowdown and use caution in areas where City Crews are working
- Anticipated Completion – Mid December
2020 Asphalt Overlay Program
This week’s activities will include the following (weather dependent):
- B Road – 29 1/2 Rd to 30 Rd
- Traffic delays can be expected
- Rolling lane closures will be utilized
Contact: Greg LeBlanc, Sr. Assistant to the City Manager 970-244 1557 email@example.com