City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Riverfront at Dos Rios Phase 2 Project (8/17/20 to 6/17/21)
- Be aware of construction activities around the bicycle playground, access to the bike park from Riverside Parkway will remain open during construction.
- The existing asphalt surface of Riverside Drive, south of Hale Avenue, has been permanently removed. No vehicle access shall be allowed south of Hale.
- The River Front Trail: expect detours around construction activities.
1st Street Sewer Line Replacement from Pitkin Avenue to Grand Avenue
- All traffic will be shifted over to the south bound lanes of 1st Street
- One lane traffic each direction 24/7 for the duration of project
- Business access will remain open
- Anticipated completion – Mid November
Annual Leaf Removal Program – City Wide
- Please slowdown and use caution in areas where City Crews are working
- Anticipated Completion – Mid December
2020 Asphalt Overlay Program
This week’s activities will include the following (weather dependent):
- Foresight Circle – Entire Circle
- Blichmann Ave. – 25 Rd to Eisenhauer St.
- Eisenhauer St. – Blichmann Ave. to Burkey St.
- Burkey St. – Eisenhauer St. to Patterson Rd.
- Hollingsworth St. – Blichmann Ave. to Burkey St.
- Fracture Lane – Eisenhauer St. to 25 ½ Rd.
- Traffic delays can be expected
- Rolling lane closures will be utilized
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
North Avenue Gas Line Replacement Project Phase 2, between 28 Road and 29 3/4 Road – Xcel Energy
- Work hours – 8pm to 8am Sunday thru Thursday
- Expect lane closures and delays
- Alternate route advised
Hwy 340 Gas Line Relocation Project – Xcel Energy
- The Intersection of W. Main and Chuluota will intermittently be closed
- W. Main between Crosby and Spruce will be restricted to one lane with flaggers
- Anticipated Completion: Friday October 30
Arlington Avenue Utility Construction: Ute Water
- Arlington Avenue between Oxford Avenue and B ½ Road closed to through traffic
- Access provided for residents
- Anticipated Completion: November 9
Contact: Greg LeBlanc, Sr. Assistant to the City Manager 970-244-1557 email@example.com