City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Riverfront at Dos Rios Phase 2 Project (8/17/20 to 6/17/21)
- Be aware of construction activities around the bicycle playground, access to the bike park from Riverside Parkway will remain open during construction.
- The existing asphalt surface of Riverside Drive, south of Hale Avenue, has been permanently removed. No vehicle access shall be allowed south of Hale.
- The River Front Trail, south of Hale Avenue, shall remain open, but expect small detours around construction activities through September.
2020 Waterline Replacement Project
- Elm Avenue from N 18th Street to N 23rd Street
- Elm Avenue closed to through traffic
- Resident access provided
- Anticipated Completion; Late September
2. 12th Street and 13th Street from Ute Avenue to Pitkin Avenue
- 12th Street and 13th Street closed to through traffic
- Anticipated Completion: Mid October
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
North Avenue Gas Line Replacement Project Phase 2, between 28 Road and 29 3/4 Road – Xcel Energy
- Work hours – 8pm to 8am Sunday thru Thursday
- Expect lane closures and delays
- Alternate route advised
Gas Line Relocation Project – Xcel Energy
- Eastbound Hwy 340/Broadway from the Colorado Bridge to West Avenue will be reduced to one lane between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Expect traffic delays
18 1/2 Road and L Road Waterline Construction – Ute Water
- L Road will be closed to through traffic between 18 Road and 18 ½ Road
- Through traffic use K 4 1/10 Road
- Anticipated Completion – Mid week
Contact: Greg LeBlanc, Sr. Assistant to the City Manager 970-244-1557 email@example.com