Beginning September 9th, the City of Grand Junction Customer Service department will launch CustomerConnect, a new Utility Billing portal for residents. The portal can be accessed here.
CustomerConnect allows customers to view their account balance, pay bills, and view usage, among other functions. When customers create an account, they will have access to the following features:
- Much-improved search functionality
- Improved layout based on industry best practices
- Responsive design that adapts to the user’s device (phone, tablet or desktop)
- Ready access to the most frequently requested information
- Multiple methods for customers to access information
- Ability to receive and view utility bills
CustomerConnect services will serve as a replacement to eCare and can be accessed via the City website.
Contact: Greg LeBlanc, Sr. Assistant to the City Manager 970-244-1557 or firstname.lastname@example.org