City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Chip/Fog Seal Program
The following streets are scheduled to be fog sealed this week (weather dependent):
- South Camp from S. Broadway to Rimrock
- W. Independent from Hwy. 6&50 Frontage Road to 24 ¾ Rd.
- H Rd. from 26 ½ Rd. to 27 ¼ Rd.
- 27 Rd. from H Rd. to I-70 overpass
- G Rd. from 23 Rd. to 23 ½ Rd.
- G Rd. from 24 ½ Rd. to 25 Rd.
- 24 ¾ Rd. north of Hwy 6&50
- 22 Rd. from Hwy. 6&50 to H ¼ Rd.
- H Rd. from 22 Rd. to 21 ½ Rd.
- 23 Rd. from Hwy 6&50 to G Rd.
- W. Pinyon Ave. from 25 Rd. to 25 ½ Rd.
- E. & W. Crete Circle north of W. Pinyon Ave.
- S. Commercial Dr. and S. Westgate Dr. north of Pinyon Ave.
- Inland Ave. from 25 Rd. to 25 ½ Rd.
- Northgate from 25 Rd. to 25 ½ Rd.
- Weslo Ave. from 25 Rd. to Northgate Dr.
- Industrial Ct. east of 25 Rd.
- Expect possible short term street closures resulting in moderate traffic delays
- Alternate route advised
Waterline Replacement Project
- Construction will begin latter this week at 14th Street & Ute Avenue
- Delays can be expected
2020 Asphalt Overlay Program
Concrete Removal and Replacement / Manhole Adjustments
- Colex Dr. Area
- 22 Rd. Area
Asphalt Milling (Night Work)
- Foresight Circle
- Interstate Avenue Area
- Colex Drive Area
Asphalt Paving (Night Work)
- Horizon Dr. – 26 ½ Rd. to 12th St
- G Rd. – HWY 6&50 to 23 Rd.
- 23 Rd. – G Rd. to Bridge over I-70
- Market St. – Patterson Rd. to F ½ Rd.
- Traffic Delays can be expected.
- Rolling Lane Closures will be utilized.
Alley Improvement Project from 10th Street to 11th Street between Ute Avenue and Pitken Avenue
- 11th Street will be closed to thru traffic
- No alley access
- Anticipated completion – Late July
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
None to report this week.