City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Chip Seal Program
This week’s chip sealing will take place on streets located in the northwest part of the City.
- F 3/8 Road west of 24 ½ Road
- F ¾ Road from 24 ¾ Road to 24 ½ Road
- Brookwillow Loop east of 24 ½ Road
- Fountainhead Blvd. between 24 ¾ Road and G Road
- E. Harbor Cir. East of Fountainhead Blvd.
- 24 ¾ Road north of Hwy 6&50
- Interlochen Court east of Fountainhead Blvd.
- Lake Park Drive/Court east of Lochwood Way
- Eider Court south of lake Park Drive
- Lochwood Way/Court south of Merganser Drive
- Merganser Drive between Wigeon Drive and Lochwood Drive
- Wigeon Drive between Fountainhead Blvd. and Merganser Drive
- Jakarlin Court east of 24 ¾ Road
- 24 ¾ Road north of G Road
- Payton Court west of 24 ¾ Road
- G ¼ Road between 24 ½ Road and Monument View Drive
- Roaring Fork Drive between 24 ¾ Road and Monument View Drive
- Monument View Drive north of Cimarron Drive
- Cimarron Drive west of 24 ¾ Road
- N.Valley Drive between Cimarron Drive and Roaring Fork Drive
- Tall Grass Drive west of 23 Road
- Long Acre Drive between Tall Grass Drive and G Road
- 23 ½ Road north of I-70 Frontage Road
- Expect possible short term street closures resulting in moderate traffic delays
- Alternate route advised
Fiber Optic installation for new Fire Station #6
- Shoulder work along west side of 27 Road between Horizon Drive and 729 27 Road
- Please slow down through construction zone
- Delays will be minimal
2020 Asphalt Overlay Program
This week’s activities will include the following (weather dependent):
- Traffic delays can be expected
- Rolling lane closures will be utilized
Concrete Removal and Replacement / Manhole Adjustments:
- Colex Dr. area
Asphalt Milling (Night Work)
- Horizon Ave. – 26 ½ Rd. to 12th St
- G Rd. – HWY 6&50 to 23 Rd.
- 23 Rd. – G Rd. to Bridge over I-70
- Market St. – Patterson Rd. to F ½ Rd.
- Foresight Circle
- Summer Hill Way – 26 ½ Rd to Spring Crossing
- Galaxy Ct/Galaxy Dr. – G Rd. to N. End of Pavement
- Centauri Ct/Centauri Dr. – G Rd. to N. End of Pavement
- Beta Pl. – Galaxy Dr. to Centauri Dr.
- Alpha Pl. – Galaxy Dr. to Centauri Dr.
- G 3/8 Rd. – 26 ½ Rd. to Flower St.
- Flower St. – G 3/8 Rd. to N. End of Pavement
- G ½ Rd. – 26 ½ Rd. to Flower St.
- Tulip Dr. – G ½ Rd. to Flower St.
- Chestnut Ct. – 26 ½ Rd. to E. End of Pavement
Alley Improvement Project from 10th Street to 11th Street between Ute Avenue and Pitken Avenue
- 11th Street will be closed to thru traffic
- No alley access
- Anticipated completion – Late July
Contact: Greg LeBlanc, Sr. Assistant to the City Manager 970-244-1557 or email@example.com