City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Chip/Fog Seal Program
The following streets are scheduled to be fog sealed this week (weather dependent):
- W. Independent Avenue from Hwy 6&50 Frontage Road to 24 ¾ Road
- H Road from 26 ½ Road to 27 Road
- 27 Road from H Road to I-70 overpass
- W. Pinyon Avenue from 25 Road to 25 ½ Road
- E. & W. Crete Circle north of W. Pinyon Ave
- S. Commercial Drive & S. Westgate Drive north of W. Pinyon Avenue
- Inland Avenue from 25 Road to S. Westgate Drive
- Northgate from 25 Road to 25 ½ Road
- Weslo Avenue from 25 Road to Northgate Drive
- Industrial Ct. east of 25 Road
- Commerce Blvd. from 25 Road to Patterson Road
- Mesa Ct. west of 25 Road
- Industrial Blvd. from 25 Road to 24 ½ Road
- F ½ Road from 25 Road to 23 ¾ Road
- F ¼ Road from 24 ¾ Road to 24 ½ Road
- Commercial from Northgate to Westgate
- Westgate from Weslo to Commercial
- Northgate from Commercial to Patterson Road
- Leland from 23 ¾ Road to 24 Road
- Kassandra from 24 Road to Rae Lynn
- Raye Lynn from Kassandra to Patterson Road
- H ¼ Road from 22 Road to 21 ¾ Road
- 21 ¾ Road from H ¼ Road to end of pavement
- Bond from 21 ½ Road to end of pavement
- 23 ¾ Road from G Road to end of pavement
- 23 ½ Road from G Road to end of pavement
- Expect possible short term street closures resulting in moderate traffic delays
- Alternate route advised
2020 Asphalt Overlay Program
This week’s activities will include the following (weather dependent):
- Traffic delays can be expected
- Rolling lane closures will be utilized
Concrete Removal and Replacement / Manhole Adjustments:
- Interstate Ave. Area
- Galaxy Ct/Galaxy Dr. – G Rd. to N. End of Pavement
- Centauri Ct/Centauri Dr. – G Rd. to N. End of Pavement
- Beta Pl. – Galaxy Dr. to Centauri Dr.
- Alpha Pl. – Galaxy Dr. to Centauri Dr.
- G 3/8 Rd. – 26 ½ Rd. to Flower St.
- Flower St. – G 3/8 Rd. to N. End of Pavement
- G ½ Rd. – 26 ½ Rd. to Flower St.
- Tulip Dr. – G ½ Rd. to Flower St.
- Chestnut Ct. – 26 ½ Rd. to E. End of Pavement
- Legends Way – Patterson Rd. to Grand Falls Dr.
- Grand Falls Dr. – Pacino Way to Grand Cascade Way
- 28 ½ Rd – Grand Falls Dr. to N. End of Pavement
- Grandeur Ct. – 28 ½ Rd. to W. End of Pavement
- Summer Hill Way – 26 ½ Rd to Spring Crossing
- Summer Vale Cir.
- Summer Crest Ct.
- Summer Sage Ct.
- Summer Breeze Ct.
- Summer Bend Ct.
Fiber Optic installation for New Fire Station #6
- Shoulder work along west side of 27 Road between Horizon Drive and 729 27 Road
- Please slow down through construction zone
- Delays will be minimal
Alley Improvement Project from 10th Street to 11th Street between Ute Avenue and Pitken Avenue
- 11th Street will be closed to thru traffic
- No alley access
- Anticipated completion – Late July
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Hwy 340 and Colonial Drive (Monument Village Entrance), Left Turn Lane Project – Mesa County
- Expect alternating one lane traffic and delays during work hours
- Pedestrian access will remain on north side of Hwy 340
- Anticipated Completion – Late June
Contact: Greg LeBlanc, Sr. Assistant to the City Manager 970-244-1557 or firstname.lastname@example.org