City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Sewer Line Replacement Project
- Sewer line construction will occur in the following areas:
- Sandra Avenue between 29 Road and 29 1/4 Road
- Street is closed to through traffic
- Access for local residents will be provided
- Anticipated completion – January.
7th Street and Bookcliff Avenue – Construction of Handicap Ramps
- 7th Street lane shifts at Bookcliff Avenue
- Short delays can be expected
- Anticipated completion – Friday, January 10 (weather dependent).
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
22 Road between J Road and K Road, Bridge Replacement Project – Mesa County Project
- 22 Road is closed to through traffic
- Work hours will be 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Mon. – Fri.
- Access will be provided for local residents at all times
- A well-marked detour will be in place
- Anticipated completion – April.
16 Road Bridge Replacement at Highline Canal – Mesa County Project
- Traffic will be detoured around bridge construction
- Anticipated Completion – May.