City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Sewer Line Replacement Project
- Sewer line construction will occur in the following areas:
- Sandra Avenue between 29 Road and 29 1/4 Road
- Street will be closed to through traffic
- Access for local residents will be provided
- Anticipated completion – January 2020.
City of Grand Junction Annual Leaf Removal Program
- Please drive with caution in areas where crews are working
- Anticipated completion – December.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Orchard Avenue Reconstruction from Normandy Drive to 29 Road – Mesa County Project
- Orchard Avenue will reopen later this week to two-way traffic
- Due to the onset of winter weather, the final mat of pavement will not be laid until spring.
22 Road between J Road and K Road, Bridge Replacement Project – Mesa County Project
- 22 Road will be closed to through traffic
- Work hours will be 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Mon. – Fri.
- Access will be provided for local residents at all times
- A well-marked detour will be in place
- Anticipated completion – April 2020.
16 Road Bridge Replacement at Highline Canal – Mesa County Project
- Traffic will be detoured around bridge construction
- Anticipated Completion – May 2020.