City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Annual Street Striping and Pavement Marking Project
- City crews will be striping the following streets this week:
- 21 1/2 Road from I Road to Hwy 6 & 50
- 22 Road from H 1/2 Road to Hwy 6 & 50
- H Road from 21 1/2 Road to 22 Road
- Please avoid crossing wet paint
- Expect short delays.
2019 Asphalt Overlay Projects
This week’s activities will include the following:
- 23 Road Asphalt Milling from Hwy 6 & 50 to G Road
- 27 Road Asphalt Milling from Crossroads Blvd. to H Road
- H Road Asphalt Milling from 26 ½ Road to 27 ½ Road
- Redlands Parkway Asphalt Milling from the Colorado River to River Road/Riverside Pkwy.
- 23 Road Asphalt Paving from Hwy 6 & 50 to G Road
- H Road Asphalt Paving from 26 ½ Road to 27 ½ Road
- 27 Road Asphalt Paving from Crossroads Blvd. to H Road
Traffic delays can be expected
- Alternating one lane traffic during daytime hours, Monday through Friday
- Delays can be expected
- Alternate route advised.
Riverfront Trail Closure – Las Colonias Park
- Bike / Pedestrian Trail closed from the intersection of 27 ½ Road and C ½ Road to the Old Mill Bridge (Bridge leading to Eagle Rim Park)
- Bridge access will remain open by way of detour
- A well-marked detour will be in place
- Anticipated completion – July.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
32 Road Sewer Line Replacement Project – Clifton Sanitation District Project
- Watch for utility construction (various locations) along 32 Road between I-70B and D Road
- Please slow down through the work zones and obey traffic control signs and personnel
- Motorists may experience intermittent lane closures and detours
- Anticipated completion – September.
E Road between 23 Road and Vista Grande Drive (Redlands) Water Line Upgrade – Ute Water Project
- E road will be closed to through traffic 8am to 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Detour route will be in place
- Access will be provided for local residents
- Anticipated completion – May.
29 ½ Road north of F ½ Road Water Line Replacement – Ute Water Project
- Expect alternating one-lane traffic and moderate delays
- Resident access will be maintained at all times
- Anticipated completion – June.