In order to ensure your ballot is counted, it must be received by the Mesa County Elections Division by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, April 2. Postmarks do not count as a received date.
Ballots were mailed to registered voters within the City limits. If for some reason you did not receive your ballot, please visit the Mesa County Elections Division for a replacement ballot at 200 South Spruce Street. They are open Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and on Election Day (April 2) from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Because there may not be enough time to mail your ballot and have it received by the deadline, it is recommended that you return your ballot to one of the drop boxes listed below:
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS UNTIL 7:00 P.M. ON ELECTION DAY
Outside Ballot Boxes at:
- Grand Junction City Hall: 250 North 5th Street (look for free 10-minute metered parking spots for this purpose)
- Mesa County Central Services: 200 South Spruce Street
- Grand Valley Transit – West Transfer Facility: 612 24-1/2 Road
- Department of Human Services: 510 29-1/2 Road
AVAILABLE 8:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY AND 7:00 A.M. TO 7:00 P.M. ON ELECTION DAY
- Mesa County Central Services (inside ballot box)
- Clerk & Recorder: 200 South Spruce Street, Main Entrance
- Elections Department: 200 South Spruce Street, West Entrance
For questions or additional information, please call the City Clerk’s Office at (970) 244-1509 or send an email to email@example.com.