City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
F ½ Road Closure West of 31 Road – Lewis Wash Bridge Replacement Project
- F ½ Road will be closed to through traffic between 30 Road and 31 Road, 24/7
- Detour route will be in place
- Residents living west of Lewis Wash and Thunder Mountain Elementary School traffic use 30 Road
- Residents living east of Lewis Wash including Allegheny Drive use 31 Road
- Anticipated completion – mid April.
Reeder Mesa Road – Water Line Replacement
- Watch for truck and heavy equipment traffic along both Reeder Mesa Road and Lands’ End Road
- Expect occasional daytime closures
- Message boards at each end of Reeder Mesa Road will give specific closure dates
- Detour route will be in place on days of closure
- Anticipated completion – May.
Orchard Avenue Safe Routes to School Project –Sidewalk Construction
- New curb, gutter and sidewalk, south side of Orchard between 29 Road and Melody Lane
- Construction hours will be 7am to 4pm
- Accommodations will be made for pedestrian traffic
- Motorists can expect delays during work hours
- Anticipated completion – April.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
32 Road Sewer Line Replacement Project – Clifton Sanitation District Project
- Watch for utility construction (various locations) along 32 Road between I-70B and D Road
- Please slow down through the work zones and obey traffic control signs and personnel
- Motorists may experience intermittent lane closures and detours
- Anticipated Completion – September.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507 or email@example.com