City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
F ½ Road Closure West of 31 Road – Lewis Wash Bridge Replacement Project
- F ½ Road will be closed to through traffic between 30 Road and 31 Road, 24/7
- Detour route will be in place
- Residents living west of Lewis Wash and Thunder Mountain Elementary School traffic use 30 Road
- Residents living east of Lewis Wash including Allegheny Drive use 31 Road
- Anticipated completion – mid April.
Snow Removal Operations – City Crews
- This time of year after weather events motorists should be alert for snow plowing and the salting of City streets
- Please slow down and give the plows adequate space.
Riverfront Trail at Las Colonias Business Park
- Trail closed due to construction between C ½ Road and the Old Mill Bridge (bridge across river leading to Eagle Rim Park).
- Use alternate route
- Trail will reopen by July, 2019.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507 or firstname.lastname@example.org