City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
F ½ Road Closure West of 31 Road – Lewis Wash Bridge Replacement Project
- F ½ Road will be closed to through traffic between 30 Road and 31 Road, 24/7
- Detour route will be in place
- Residents living west of Lewis Wash and Thunder Mountain Elementary School traffic use 30 Road
- Residents living east of Lewis Wash including Allegheny Drive use 31 Road
- Anticipated completion – mid April.
Snow Removal Operations – City Crews
- This time of year after weather events motorists should be alert for snow plowing and the salting of City streets
- Please slow down and give the plows adequate space.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
29 Road and D ½ Road Utility Work – Colorado Mesa University
- Starting Monday, January 28 southbound 29 Road will be closed at I-70 Business Loop
- Detour route will be 30 Road
- Northbound traffic at 29 Road & D ½ Road will experience lane restrictions and delays
- Anticipated completion with exception of final paving – Wednesday, January 30.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507 or email@example.com