City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Horizon Drive Crosswalks Project, from G Road to I-70
- Expect lane closures between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm
- All business access will be provided
- Anticipated completion – late January.
F ½ Road Closure West of 31 Road – Lewis Wash Bridge Replacement Project
- F ½ Road will be closed to through traffic between 30 Road and 31 Road, 24/7
- Detour route will be in place
- Residents living west of Lewis Wash and Thunder Mountain Elementary School traffic use 30 Road
- Residents living east of Lewis Wash including Allegheny Drive use 31 Road
- Anticipated completion – mid April.
Orchard Avenue between Melody Lane and 29 Road, Irrigation Work (Safe Routes to Schools Project for Nisley Elementary)
- South shoulder work will result in intermittent, alternating one-lane traffic
- Expect delays
- Please slow down through construction zone
- Traffic control personnel will be on site to assist pedestrian traffic
- Anticipated completion – early January.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507 or email@example.com