City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Horizon Drive Crosswalks Project, from G Road to I-70
- Expect lane closures between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm
- All business access will be provided
- Anticipated completion – late January.
F ½ Road Closure West of 31 Road – Lewis Wash Bridge Replacement Project
- F ½ Road will be closed to through traffic between 30 Road and 31 Road, 24/7
- Detour route will be in place
- Residents living west of Lewis Wash and Thunder Mountain Elementary School traffic use 30 Road
- Residents living east of Lewis Wash including Allegheny Drive use 31 Road
- Anticipated completion – mid-April.
Leaf Removal Program
- City wide leaf pick-up began Monday, October 15
- Please slow down in neighborhoods where crews are working
- Traffic delays can be expected
- Anticipated completion – mid-December (weather permitting).
Sewer and Water Line Replacement Project – 28 ¼ Road between Orchard Avenue and Brittany Avenue
- Expect lane shifts and delays
- Anticipated completion – early December (weather permitting).
Sewer Line Repair Project – Grand Mesa Avenue Between Hwy 50 and Canon Avenue
- Possible street closure with detour in place
- Alternate route advised
- Resident access will be maintained
- Anticipated completion – early December (weather .
North Avenue Median Renovation Project – Median work between 15th Street and 29 Road
- There will be single-lane traffic in both directions, short delays can be expected
- Work hours will be from 8:30 am until 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday
- All business access will remain open
- Anticipated Completion – late December.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions – This list reflects only the projects of which we have been notified.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Ramp Improvement Project – CDOT Project
- Crews will be working at the following 3 locations this week: Broadway (CO 340)/Rice Street, I-70 off and on ramps at 24 Road, and 13th Street at Ute Avenue
- Watch for workers and please slow down
- No major traffic impacts expected
- For additional information email email@example.com or call 970-620-8686
- Anticipated completion March 2019.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507 or firstname.lastname@example.org