City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Horizon Drive Crosswalks Project, from G Road to I-70
- Expect lane closures between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm, Tuesday – Friday
- All business access will be provided
- Anticipated completion – mid-December.
F ½ Road Closure West of 31 Road – Lewis Wash Bridge Replacement Project
- F ½ Road will be closed to through traffic between 30 Road and 31 Road, 24/7
- Detour route will be in place
- Residents living west of Lewis Wash and Thunder Mountain Elementary School traffic use 30 Road
- Residents living east of Lewis Wash including Allegheny Drive use 31 Road
- Anticipated completion – mid-April.
Leaf Removal Program
- City wide leaf pick-up began Monday, October 15
- Please slow down in neighborhoods where crews are working
- Traffic delays can be expected
- Anticipated completion – mid-December (weather permitting).
Sewer and Water Line Replacement Project
28 ¼ Road between Orchard Avenue and Brittany Avenue
- Expect lane shifts and delays
- Anticipated completion – late November.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions – This list reflects only the projects of which we have been notified.
I-70 Median Guardrail Replacement Project between the Horizon Drive and Clifton Interchanges – CDOT Project
- I-70 traffic at times will be reduced to one lane in each direction during work hours
- Speed limit will be reduced to 55 mph through construction zone
- Work hours will be Monday – Friday, 7am – 7pm (weather dependent)
- For additional information please email I70railreplacement@gmail.com or call 970-833-5264
- Anticipated completion – December.
27 ¼ Road Realignment Project, north of H Road – Grand Junction Regional Airport Project
- Motorists heading out to the desert this week may encounter delays
- Please be patient and slow down through the construction zone.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Ramp Improvement Project – CDOT Project
- Crews will be working at the following 2 locations this week: Broadway (CO 340)/Rice Street and I-70 off and on ramps at 24 Road
- Watch for workers and please slow down
- No major traffic impacts expected.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507 or firstname.lastname@example.org