City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
29 Road Railroad Overpass Street Repair – Thursday, November 8 Only
- Road Repairs will take place on the Northbound lanes of 29 Road atop overpass
- Northbound traffic will be detoured onto D ½ Road and then over to 30 Road
- Southbound traffic will not be affected by this work.
Patterson Road Utility Crossing at Beechwood Street – Tuesday through Thursday
- Tuesday night work, 7 pm – 6 am: Crews will be crossing the west bound lanes of Patterson Road
- Wednesday night work, 7 pm – 6 am: Crews will be crossing the east bound lanes of Paterson Road
- Thursday day work, 9 am – early afternoon: Crews will be paving Patterson Road
- Motorists can expect lane shifts and possible alternating one-lane traffic
- Alternate route are advised
F ½ Road Closure West of 31 Road – Lewis Wash Bridge Replacement Project
- F ½ Road will be closed to through traffic between 30 Road and 31 Road, 24/7
- Detour route will be in place
- Residents living west of Lewis Wash and Thunder Mountain Elementary School traffic use 30 Road
- Residents living east of Lewis Wash including Allegheny Drive use 31 Road
- Anticipated completion – mid-April.
Leaf Removal Program
- City wide leaf pick-up began Monday, October 15
- Please slow down in neighborhoods where crews are working
- Traffic delays can be expected
- Anticipated completion – mid-December (weather permitting).
Sewer and Water Line Replacement Project
28 ¼ Road between Orchard Avenue and Brittany Avenue
- Expect lane shifts and delays
- Anticipated completion – late November.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions – This list reflects only the projects of which we have been notified.
I-70 Median Guardrail Replacement Project between the Horizon Drive and Clifton Interchanges – CDOT Project
- I-70 traffic at times will be reduced to one lane in each direction during work hours
- Speed limit will be reduced to 55 mph through construction zone
- Work hours will be Monday – Friday, 7am – 7 pm (weather dependent)
- For additional information please email I70railreplacement@gmail.com or call 970-833-5264
- Anticipated completion – December.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507 or email@example.com