City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Leaf Removal Program
- City wide leaf pick-up began Monday, October 15
- Please slow down in neighborhoods where crews are working
- Traffic delays can be expected
- Anticipated completion – mid-December (weather permitting).
Sewer and Water Line Replacement Project
28 ¼ Road between Orchard Avenue and Brittany Avenue
- Expect lane shifts and delays
- Anticipated completion – late November.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions – This list reflects only the projects of which we have been notified.
Broadway and Redlands Parkway, Roundabout Construction – CDOT Project
- Traffic is now in the permanent configuration of the new roundabout
- The roundabout will only be a single lane until mid-October
- 9’ width restriction 24/7 for the duration of project (no semi-trailers allowed)
- 35 MPH speed limit reduction leading up to the roundabout and 15 MPH going through the roundabout
- Work hours will be Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- For additional information please email email@example.com or call 970-456-1361
- Anticipated completion – November.
I-70 Median Guardrail Replacement Project between the Horizon Drive and Clifton Interchanges – CDOT Project
- I-70 traffic at times will be reduced to one lane in each direction during work hours
- Speed limit will be reduced to 55 mph through construction zone
- Work hours will be Monday – Friday, 7am – 7 pm (weather dependent)
- For additional information please email I70railreplacement@gmail.com or call 970-833-5264
- Anticipated completion – December.
F ½ Road, Water Line Construction – Clifton Water Project
- F ½ Road will be closed Monday and Tuesday to thru traffic between 30 1/2 Road and 31 Road
- Detour route will be in place
- Starting mid-week, motorists can expect lane shifts and delays on F 1/2 Road just east of 30 Road.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507 or firstname.lastname@example.org