City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
7th Street Reconstruction Project, North Avenue to Orchard Avenue
- Final paving operations and clean up should take place this week, weather permitting
- Expect lane shifts, closures and delays
- Alternate route is advised
- Anticipated completion – October 12.
- The following streets are scheduled to be striped this week (weather dependent):
- 28 ¼ Road from North Avenue to Patterson Road
- 28 ½ Road from I-70B to Orchard Avenue
- Motorists should expect lane restrictions and delays
- Please avoid crossing wet paint.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Broadway and Redlands Parkway, Roundabout Construction – CDOT Project
- Traffic is now in the permanent configuration of the new roundabout
- The roundabout will only be a single lane until mid-October
- 9’ width restriction 24/7 for the duration of project (no semi-trailers allowed)
- 35 MPH speed limit reduction leading up to the roundabout and 15 MPH going through the roundabout
- Work hours will be Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- For additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-456-1361
- Anticipated completion – November.
I-70 Median Guardrail Replacement Project between the Horizon Drive and Clifton Interchanges – CDOT Project
- I-70 traffic at times will be reduced to one lane in each direction during work hours
- Speed limit will be reduced to 55 mph through construction zone
- Work hours will be Monday – Friday, 7am – 7 pm (weather dependent)
- For additional information please email I70railreplacement@gmail.com or call 970-833-5264
- Anticipated completion – December.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507 or email@example.com