Two projects going on next week, both are non-City projects.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Broadway and Redlands Parkway Intersection, Gas Line Relocation – Xcel Energy Project
- Expect lane shifts and traffic delays
- 7am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Anticipated completion – mid February.
Rim Rock Drive, partial closure for construction –Colorado National Monument Project
This project will consist of three phases between now and July 31,2018. The first part of the project will involve road construction between Highland View Overlook and Artist Point Overlook.
- Passenger vehicles will be asked to turn around at either Highland View Overlook or Artist Point Overlook
- Oversize vehicles and those pulling trailers must turn around at 16 1/2 Road and Independence Monument View
- Anticipated completion for this first phase will be late February
- For additional information please visit http://www.nps.gov/colm or call 970-858-3617, ext. 360.