Three projects going on this week, none are City projects.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Horizon Drive Gas line Replacement Project – Xcel Energy Project
- Northeast-bound traffic (leading to airport) will be restricted to one lane between 27 ½ Road and I-70 from the hours of 8 am and 4:30 Monday through Friday.
- One more week of traffic delays for clean up.
Broadway and Redlands Parkway Intersection, Gas Line Relocation – Xcel Energy Project
- Expect lane shifts and traffic delays
- 7am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Anticipated completion – mid February.
Rim Rock Drive, Roadway Repair –Colorado National Monument Project
This project will consist of three phases between now and July 31,2018. The first part of the project will involve road construction between Highland View Overlook and Artist Point Overlook.
- Closure will begin Monday and last for about a month
- Passenger vehicles will be asked to turn around at either Highland View Overlook or Artist Point Overlook
- Oversize vehicles and those pulling trailers must turn around at 16 1/2 Road and Independence Monument View
- For additional information please visit http://www.nps.gov/colm or call 970-858-3617, ext. 360.