City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Riverside Parkway Access Improvements at Jarvis Subdivision
Eastbound Riverside Parkway will be restricted to one lane between Hale Avenue and 5th Street between the hours of 7:30 am and 5:00 pm daily.
- Anticipated completion – November 2017
28 ½ Road Sewer and Water Line Replacement
28 ½ Road between I-70B and North Avenue will be closed to through traffic.
- Access will be maintained for local residents and businesses
- Anticipated completion – November 2017.
Roadway Repairs Project
6th Street between North Avenue and Tiger Way
- Due to unforeseen circumstances 6th street will be closed for one more week
- Anticipated completion – Friday, November 3,
Leaf Removal Program
- Please slow down in areas where crews are working
- This program is weather dependent and may be delayed due to poor conditions.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
26 Road between G Road and G ½ Road Utility Work – Ute Water Project
Water line construction is scheduled to start Monday, October 30.
- Alternating one-lane traffic on 26 Road with delays can be expected during daylight hours.
- Anticipated completion – December 2017.
Ridges Blvd. and Ridgeway Court Utility Work – Pinnacle Ridge Project
- Expect traffic restrictions and delays
- Access will be maintained at all times for local residents
- Traffic control personnel will be on site to assist motorists
- Anticipated completion – Late November 2017.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507 or email@example.com