City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Riverside Parkway Access Improvements at Jarvis Subdivision
Eastbound Riverside Parkway will be restricted to one lane between Hale Avenue and 5th Street between the hours of 7:30 am and 5:00 pm daily
- Anticipated completion November 2017.
28 ½ Road Sewer and Water Line Replacement
28 ½ Road between I-70B and North Avenue will be closed to through traffic.
- Access will be maintained for local residents and businesses
- Anticipated completion – November 2017.
Roadway Repairs Project
6th Street between North Avenue and Tiger Way is closed.
- Anticipated completion – Friday, October 27.
Leaf Removal Program
- Please slow down in areas where crews are working
- This program is weather dependent and may be delayed due to poor conditions.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
I-70B/North Avenue Interchange Project west of 1st Street– CDOT Project
- Expect alternating left and right-lane closures in both directions
- Speed limit reduction throughout construction zone is set at 30 mph
- Detour route will be in place
- Anticipated completion – October 2017.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507 or email@example.com