Every year the City of Grand Junction distributes an Annual Report to the residents of Grand Junction in the form of a calendar. Once again, we are partnering with Grand Junction’s own Gold Leaf Directories to bring you the City Calendar along with the new Mesa County Telephone Directory. In with the telephone directory and the calendar you will also find several items of interest from other community organizations. Delivery will be underway very soon.
The City of Grand Junction Calendar and Annual Report is far more than just beautiful pictures taken by local photographers; it also serves several other purposes. As one of the City’s most widely distributed communication pieces, it presents a large amount of information including a recap of the previous year, dates of numerous upcoming community events, a comprehensive listing of meeting dates for all City Council and board/commission meetings, details about the City budget including where the funds come from and where they are spent, and a listing of useful City telephone numbers.
If you do not receive a copy of the calendar in the coming weeks, and would like to pick one up, you may do so at one of the following locations:
- City Hall, 250 North 5th Street
- Customer Service Division (main floor)
- Community Development Division (main floor)
- City Clerk’s Office (main floor)
- Administration (2nd floor)
- Grand Junction Fire Department Administration, 625 Ute Avenue
- Grand Junction Police Department lobby, 555 Ute Avenue
- Visit Grand Junction Visitor’s Center, corner of Horizon Drive and I-70 (behind Taco Bell)
- Downtown Development Authority, 437 Colorado Avenue
- Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce, NW corner of 4th and Grand
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507 or firstname.lastname@example.org