City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Riverside Parkway Access Improvements at Las Colonias
Eastbound Riverside Parkway will intermittently be closed to through traffic between 9th Street and D Road from 7am to 5pm daily. Westbound Riverside Parkway will intermittently be closed to through traffic between 9th Street and D Road from 9am to 5pm daily.
- Riverside Parkway will not be closed in both directions at the same time.
- Detour route will be in place.
- Anticipated completion November 2017.
28 ½ Road Sewer and Water Line Replacement
28 ½ Road between I-70B and North Avenue will be closed to through traffic
- Access will be maintained for local residents and businesses.
- Anticipated completion – November 2017.
2017 Roadway Repairs Project
Asphalt Milling – Tuesday & Wednesday
~24 Road from Fellowship Church to H Road
~The intersection of Mulberry Street and W. Gunnison Avenue
~Broadway @ 20 ½ Road
Concrete Removal – Thursday & Friday
~Mariposa Drive @ Monument Road
~Gunnison Ridge Court
- Alternate one-lane traffic possible with short delays.
- No road closures anticipated.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
I-70B / North Avenue Interchange Project west of 1st Street– CDOT Project
- Expect alternating left and right-lane closures in both directions.
- Speed limit reduction throughout construction zone is set at 30 mph.
- Anticipated completion – October 2017.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507 or firstname.lastname@example.org