City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
B ½ Road Overpass Project at Hwy 50 – Orchard Mesa
– B ½ Road Overpass is scheduled to reopen this week, weather permitting.
Sewer Repair and Replacement Project – River Road between 24 Road and Persigo Wastewater Plant
– Construction is scheduled to begin Wednesday, January 18, weather permitting.
– Motorists be aware of speed limit reductions through construction zone.
– Delays can be expected, alternate route advised.
– Project is anticipated to last 5 months.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Red Canyon Sidewalk and Pedestrian Bridge (Hwy 340 east of Vista Grande Road) – Mesa County Project
– Construction will resume this week, weather permitting
– Motorists be aware of speed limit reductions through construction zone
– Possible traffic delays can be expected
– Project anticipated to last until June 2017.
29 ½ Road Bridge Replacement over Grand Valley Irrigation Canal – CDOT/Mesa County Project
– 29 ½ Road is closed to through traffic between Orchard Avenue and Patterson Road.
– Access provided for local residents.
– Detour route is in place.
– Anticipated completion date will be early June.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507