City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
B ½ Road Overpass Project at Hwy 50 – Orchard Mesa
– B ½ Road Overpass is closed
– Anticipated to reopen by mid-January.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Red Canyon Sidewalk and Pedestrian Bridge (Hwy 340 east of Vista Grande Road) – Mesa County Project
– Crews constructing pedestrian bridge over Red Canyon
– Motorists be aware of speed limit reductions through construction zone
– Possible traffic delays can be expected
– Project anticipated to last until June 2017.
29 ½ Road Bridge Replacement over Grand Valley Irrigation Canal – CDOT/Mesa County Project
– 29 ½ Road is closed to through traffic between Orchard Avenue and Patterson Road
– Access provided for local residents
– Detour route is in place
– Anticipated completion date will be early June.
Contact: Sam Rainguet, Communications Manager 970-244-1507