City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
B ½ Road Overpass Project at Hwy 50 – Orchard Mesa
– B ½ Road Overpass is closed in both directions 24/7
– East bound B ½ Road is closed between the overpass and 27 ¾ Road from the hours of 7 am and 5 pm daily
– Local access will be provided
– Anticipated completion will be late December – weather permitting.
City Wide Fall Leaf Removal
– Motorists please use caution to ensure the safety of crews picking up leaves
– Leaf removal will last as long as the weather cooperates.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
34 Road Water Line Replacement – Clifton Water Project
– Clifton Water District is replacing an existing water line along 34 Road from F Road south to the Grand Valley Canal.
– Flaggers will move travelers around construction – expect delays
– Work hours will be 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
23 Road and G Road Roundabout Repair – Xcel Energy
– Monday – Wednesday; expect travel restrictions and delays
– Eastbound G Road can only be accessed if you enter the roundabout from the south
– Detour route will be in place.
F ½ Road Water Line Replacement – 30 ½ Road to Allegheny Drive – Clifton Water Project
– Clean up work will continue through the week of December 12th
– Flaggers may be needed to move travelers safely around construction.